In the Sunday Night Football Week 1 matchup, the Dallas Cowboys will take on the Los Angeles Rams in an NFC battle. All the betting lines, spreads and odds you need for the game can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's a look at some of the recent betting trends for both teams heading into this one.
Dallas Cowboys Betting Trends
- The total hit the over in 13 of Dallas' last 19 games.
- Dallas finished 2-4 straight up in its last six games of the 2019 season.
- Dallas is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Rams.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last six road games against the Rams.
Los Angeles Rams Betting Trends
- The Rams are 13-6-1 ATS in their last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Rams last six games.
- The Rams are 12-4 straight up in their last 16 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Rams last five games against Dallas.
Cowboys vs Rams Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-138) | LAR: (+118)
Spread: DAL: -2 (-115) | LAR: +2 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.