Bengals vs Washington Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Cincinnati Bengals (2-6-1, 0-4-1 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (2-7, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Field — Landover, MD
Bengals vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+100) | WAS: (-118)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-110) | WAS: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (75%) | WAS: (25%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CIN: (+150000) | WAS: (+50000)
Bengals vs Washington Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are from Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bengals
Bengals vs Washington Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cincinnati's last six games.
- Washington is 3-8-1 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Washington is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
Bengals vs Washington Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 22.7 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 27.8 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 20.0 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 24.2 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.