Bengals vs Texans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 16 NFL Game
Bengals vs Texans Week 16 Game Info
NFL Week 16 Game
Cincinnati Bengals (3-10-1, 0-6-1 Away) vs. Houston Texans (4-10, 2-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium — Houston, TX
Bengals vs Texans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+260) | HOU: (-320)
Spread: CIN: +7 (-108) | HOU: -7 (-112)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (42%) | HOU: (58%)
Bengals vs Texans Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: PUSH
Bengals vs Texans Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Cincinnati is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Houston is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games.
Bengals vs Texans Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 19.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 25.4 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Houston is averaging 22.5 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 27.6 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.