Bengals vs Steelers Game Info
Cincinnati Bengals (0-3, 0-1 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-3, 0-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 30, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Bengals vs Steelers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+152) | PIT: (-176)
Spread: CIN: +3.5 (-110) | PIT: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 46% | PIT: 54%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CIN: (+21000) | PIT: (+11000)
Bengals vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Cincinnati is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Pittsburgh lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 24-20, on the road in Week 3.
- Cincinnati lost to the Buffalo Bills, 21-17, on the road in Week 3.
Bengals vs Steelers Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 18.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 27.7 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 16.3 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 28.3 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
Bengals vs Steelers Prop Bet
All Bengals-Steelers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Moneyline: Pittsburgh Steelers (-188) – The Steelers have jumped out to a pretty slow start, losing their first three games, but they've been far more effective in the first half. Pittsburgh has taken a lead into halftime in each of its last two games, leading by three points in each. The Bengals, on the other hand, have trailed at halftime in two consecutive games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.