Bengals vs Ravens Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 5 NFL Game
By Larry Rupp
Bengals vs Ravens Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
Cincinnati Bengals (1-2-1, 0-1-1 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (3-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Bengals vs Ravens Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+480) | BAL: (-650)
Spread: CIN: +11.5 (-110) | BAL: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (65%) | BAL: (35%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CIN: (+21000) | BAL: (+600)
Bengals vs Ravens Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks for Week 5 are from Vinnie Iyer on Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Ravens
Bengals vs Ravens Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Cincinnati's last eight games.
- Baltimore is 11-3-1 ATS in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baltimore's last five games.
Bengals vs Ravens Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 24.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 24.8 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is averaging 30.5 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 18.2 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.