Bengals vs Eagles Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 3 NFL Game
Bengals vs Eagles Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
Cincinnati Bengals (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Bengals vs Eagles Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+168) | PHI: (-200)
Spread: CIN: +4 (-110) | CIN: -4 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (39%) | PHI: (61%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CIN: (+18000) | PHI: (+2800)
Bengals vs Eagles Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bengals
Bengals vs Eagles Betting Trends
- Cincinnati was defeated by Cleveland in Week 2.
- Philadelphia was defeated by the Rams in Week 2.
- Cincinnati is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last six games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 2-3-1 ATS in its last six games.
Bengals vs Eagles Stats
- Cincinnati averaged 17.2 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati surrendered 26.2 PPG last season (T-No. 24 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia averaged 23.2 PPG last season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia surrendered 21.8 PPG last season (No. 15 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.