Bengals vs Colts Week 6 Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1, 0-2-1 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (3-2, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Bengals vs Colts Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+290) | IND: (-360)
Spread: CIN: +7.5 (-115) | IND: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (52%) | IND: (48%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CIN: (+25000) | IND: (+3000)
Bengals vs Colts Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are from Bill Bender, of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bengals
Bengals vs Colts Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Cincinnati is 3-18-1 straight up in its last 22 games.
- Indianapolis is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Indianapolis is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 home games.
Bengals vs Colts Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 20.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 25.2 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is averaging 25.2 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 17.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.