Bengals vs Bills Game Info
Cincinnati Bengals (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (2-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: New Era Field – Buffalo, NY
Bengals vs Bills Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+205) | BUF: (-240)
Spread: CIN: +6 (-115) | BUF: -6 (-105)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 29% | BUF: 71%
Bengals vs Bills Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Buffalo.
- Cincinnati is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Buffalo's last nine games against Cincinnati.
- Buffalo is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
Bengals vs Bills Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 18.5 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 21 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 31.0 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 22.5 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 15.0 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 41-17, in Week 2.
- Buffalo defeated the New York Giants, 28-14, in Week 2.
Bengals vs Bills Prop Bet
All Bengals-Bills odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way) Buffalo Bills by 14+ Points (+210) – After taking the Seattle Seahawks down to the wire in Week 1, the Cincinnati Bengals got demolished by the San Francisco 49ers at home, losing 41-17. The Bills might not be quite as dynamic as the 49ers, but Cincinnati's defense is vulnerable against the run, which could benefit Buffalo. Cincinnati has surrendered 165.5 rushing yards per game in 2019 (No. 30 in the NFL), while Buffalo is averaging 139.5 rushing yards per game (No. 9 in the NFL). The Bills' stellar defense is also surrendering just 15.0 PPG thus far (No. 5 in the NFL), and could keep the Bengals in check on Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.