Belmont vs Ohio Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for College Basketball Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Belmont vs Ohio Basketball Game Info
Belmont Bruins (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Ohio Bobcats (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Convocation Center – Athens, OH
Belmont vs Ohio Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BEL: (-184) | OHIO (+152)
Spread: BEL: -3.5 (-115) | OHIO: +3.5 (-105)
Total: 155.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BEL: (+15000) | OHIO: (+20000)
Belmont vs Ohio Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Belmont vs Ohio Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Belmont is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Belmont defeated Ohio, 83-81, in their last meeting on Nov. 29, 2014.
- Belmont is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games as the favorite.
- Ohio is 10-2 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Belmont is 15-2 straight up in its last 17 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Ohio's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.