Bears vs Vikings Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
Bears vs Vikings Game Info
Chicago Bears (7-8, 3-4 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (10-5, 6-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Bears vs Vikings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+102) | MIN: (-116)
Spread: CHI: +1 (-110) | MIN: -1 (-110)
Total: 37.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (33%) | MIN: (67%)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: CHI: (N/A) | MIN: (+1500)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: CHI: (N/A) | MIN: (+3100)
Bears vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Chicago is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in four of Chicago's last five games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 6-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- Minnesota is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games against Chicago.
Bears vs Vikings Stats
- Chicago is averaging 17.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 18.6 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is averaging 25.9 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 18.8 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL)
- Chicago lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 26-3, at home in Week 16.
- Minnesota lost to the Green Bay Packers, 23-10, at home in Week 16.
Bears vs Vikings Prop Bet
All Bears-Vikings odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Minnesota Vikings by 1-13 Points (+160) – The Vikings are coming off a tough "Monday Night Football" loss, but their playoff seeding is now locked in, so we might see some starters get rested or play limited snaps. That suggests a blowout win is highly unlikely, making +160 odds on this prop a very appealing way to get better odds on the -116 favorites.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.