Bears vs Lions Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Chicago Bears (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field — Detroit, MI
Bears vs Lions Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+120) | DET: (-142)
Spread: CHI: +2.5 (-110) | DET: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (61%) | DET: (39%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CHI: (+4400) | DET: (+6600)
Bears vs Lions Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Lions (-1.5)
Bears vs Lions Betting Trends
- Chicago went 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games of the 2019 season.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Chicago's last 20 games.
- Detroit went 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games of the 2019 season.
- The total has hit the under in six of Detroit's last nine games against Chicago.
Bears vs Lions Stats
- Chicago averaged 17.5 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Chicago surrendered 18.6 PPG last season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Detroit averaged 21.3 PPG last season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Detroit surrendered 26.4 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.