Bears vs Lions Game Info
Chicago Bears (5-6, 2-3 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (3-7-1, 2-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 28, 2019
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Bears vs Lions Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-240) | DET: (+205)
Spread: CHI: -5.5 (-110) | DET: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 36.5 – Over: (-120) I Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: 81% | DET: 19%
Odds to Win NFC North: CHI: (+13000) | DET: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CHI: (+25000) | DET: (+70000)
Bears vs Lions Betting Trends
- Chicago is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Chicago's last five games.
- Detroit is 0-6 ATS in its last six games.
- Detroit is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
Bears vs Lions Stats
- Chicago is averaging 17.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 17.1 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Detroit is averaging 23.6 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 26.5 PPG this season (tied for No. 25 in the NFL).
- Chicago defeated the New York Giants, 19-14, at home in Week 12.
- Detroit lost to the Washington Redskins, 19-16, on the road in Week 12.
Bears vs Lions Prop Bet
All Bears-Lions betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Chicago Bears by 1-13 (+140) — While the Bears' offense has really struggled this season, their defense has showed up, allowing the fourth-fewest points per game. If the Bears are able to limit the Lions' offense, Chicago can exploit a Detroit run defense that has surrendered the ninth-most rushing yards per game this season (120.7). With Matthew Stafford officially sitting this one out, Chicago has a chance to escape Ford Field with a victory, though Detroit could manage to keep this one close.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.