Baylor vs Texas College Basketball Game Info
No. 1 Baylor Bears (21-1, 10-0 Big 12) vs. Texas Longhorns (14-9, 4-6 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Feb. 10, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
Baylor vs Texas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-260) | TEX: (+205)
Spread: BAY: -6 (-110) | TEX: +6 (-110)
Total: 128 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: 87% | TEX: 13%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+1000) | TEX: (+18000)
Baylor vs Texas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Baylor vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Texas, 59-44, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Baylor is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Baylor is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Baylor is 6-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Texas is 4-6 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Baylor defeated Oklahoma State, 78-70, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Texas lost to Texas Tech, 62-57, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.