Baylor vs Texas Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Baylor Bears (1-1, 1-1 Big 12) vs. Texas Longhorns (2-2, 1-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
Baylor vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+285) | TEX: (-375)
Spread: BAY: +9.5 (-110) | TEX: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (80%) | TEX: (20%)
Odds to Win Big XII: BAY: (+4000) | TEX: (+400)
Baylor vs Texas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Baylor: (23.4%) | Texas: (76.6%)
Baylor vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Texas, 24-10, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Texas is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Baylor
- Texas is 78-27-4 in its 109 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Baylor lost to West Virginia, 27-21 (2OT), on the road in its most recent game in Week 5.
- Texas lost to Oklahoma, 53-45 (4OT), at the Cotton Bowl in its most recent matchup in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!