Baylor vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Baylor Bears (12-1, 2-0 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (12-2, 2-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Baylor vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY (+275) | KU: (-360)
Spread: BAY: +7.5 (-105) | KU: -7.5 (-115)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (74%) | KU: (26%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+1600) | KU: (+1100)
Baylor vs Kansas Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Baylor vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Baylor, 78-70, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 3, 2019.
- Kansas is 13-1 in the last 14 head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Baylor is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Kansas is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- Baylor defeated then-No.22 Texas Tech, 57-52, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020.
- Kansas defeated Iowa State, 79-53, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.