Baylor vs Kansas Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Baylor Bears (2-0, 0-0 Big 12) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (1-1, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium – Lawrence, KS
Coverage: Big 12 Network
Baylor vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-1200) | KU: (+680)
Spread: BAY: -17.5 (-108) | KU: +17.5 (-112)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (N/A) | KU: (N/A)
Baylor vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Baylor: (93.5%) | Kansas: (6.5%)
Baylor vs Kansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Baylor is 16-4 straight up in 20 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Baylor defeated Kansas, 47-14, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Baylor is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Baylor's last six away games.
- Kansas is 0-6 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas' last six games against Baylor.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.