Baylor vs Florida Basketball Game Info
Big 12/SEC Challenge 2020
No. 1 Baylor Bears (16-1, 3-0 Away) vs. Florida Gators (12-6, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Exactech Arena – Gainesville, FL
Baylor vs Florida Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+115) | FLA: (-135)
Spread: BAY: +2 (-105) | FLA: -2 (-115)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: 67% | FLA: 33%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+1300) | FLA: (+3500)
Baylor vs Florida Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Baylor vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Baylor, 81-60, in the most recent meeting between these two on Jan. 27, 2018.
- Baylor is 1-1 in the two all-time, head-to-head matchups with Florida.
- Baylor is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Florida is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Baylor defeated Oklahoma, 61-57, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Jan. 20.
- Florida lost to LSU, 84-82, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.