Baylor vs Arizona State Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Baylor Bears (4-0) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (2-2)
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Imperial Arena — Nassau, Bahamas
Baylor vs Arizona State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-850) | ASU: (+570)
Spread: BAY: -12.5 (-102) | ASU: +12.5 (-120)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+2400) | ASU: (+20000)
Baylor vs Arizona State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor Bears win (82.1%)
Baylor vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor is 4-2 straight up in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona State.
- Baylor defeated Arizona State, 89-86, during their most recent meeting on March 22, 2013.
- Baylor is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Baylor's last 20 games.
- Arizona State is 0-14 straight up in its last 14 games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the under in five of Arizona State's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.