Bayern Munich vs Union Berlin Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time, Stream & How to Watch German Bundesliga Match
By David Hayes
Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 German League Soccer – Bundesliga Matchday Week 26
Bayern Munich (17-4-4, 55 points) vs. FC Union Berlin (9-3-13, 30 points)
Date: Sunday, May 17, 2020
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Stadion An der Alten Försterei – Berlin, Germany
TV Coverage: FS1 (United States)
Stream: FanDuel Sportsbook / FOX Sports GO
Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Betting Spread & Odds
All German Bundesliga soccer betting lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MUN: (-550) I FCUB: (+1200) | DRAW: (+600)
Spread: MUN: -2 (+150) | FCUB: +2 (+130)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+114) | Under: (-140)
Team to Score the First Goal: MUN: (-490) | FCUB: (+380) I NO GOALS: (+2500)
German League Table (Bundesliga Table)
Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Betting Trends & Stats
- Bayern Munich sits in first place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 17-4-4 (W-D-L) record and 55 points.
- Union Berlin sits in 11th place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 9-3-13 (W-D-L) record and 30 points.
- Bayern Munich defeated Union Berlin, 2-1, in their most recent head-to-head on Oct. 26, 2019.
- Bayern Munich is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
- Union Berlin is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.