Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 German League Soccer – Bundesliga Matchday Week 27
Bayern Munich (18-4-4, 58 points) vs. Eintracht Frankfurt (8-4-13, 28 points)
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2020
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Allianz Arena – Munich, Germany
TV Coverage: FS1 (United States)
Stream: FanDuel Sportsbook / FOX Sports GO
Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich Betting Spread & Odds
All German Bundesliga soccer betting lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MUN: (-800) I EINF: (+1400) | DRAW: (+750)
Spread: MUN: -2 (+105) | EINF: +2 (+170)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (-132) | Under: (+108)
Team to Score the First Goal: MUN: (-550) | EINF: (+400) I NO GOALS: (+3900)
German League Table (Bundesliga Table)
Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich Betting Trends & Stats
- Bayern Munich sits in first place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with an 18-4-4 (W-D-L) record and 58 points.
- Frankfurt sits in 13th place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with an 8-4-13 (W-D-L) record and 28 points.
- Frankfurt defeated Bayern Munich, 5-1, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Bayern Munich is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Frankfurt.
- Bayern Munich is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
- Frankfurt is 1-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.