Bayern Munich vs Chelsea Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 - Second Leg (Bayern Munich leads 3-0 on aggregate)
Bayern Munich (6-0-0, 18 points) vs. Chelsea (3-2-1, 11 points)
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Allianz Arena – Munich, Germany
Stream: B/R Live
Bayern Munich vs Chelsea Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MUN: (-260) | CHE: (+650) | DRAW: (+410)
Spread: MUN: -1 (-105) | CHE: +1 (+190)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+128) | Under: (-156)
Team to Score the First Goal: MUN: (-290) | CHE: (+220) I NO GOALS: (+2000)
Odds to Qualify for Next Round: MUN: (N/A) | CHE: (+5500)
Odds to Win 2019-20 Champions League: MUN: (+340) | CHE: (+10000)
Bayern Munich vs Chelsea Betting Trends & Stats
- Bayern Munich topped Group B with 18 points and a plus-19 goal differential.
- Chelsea finished second in Group H with 11 points and a plus-2 goal differential.
- Bayern Munich has also allowed five goals through its seven Champions League matches.
- Chelsea has allowed 12 goals through its seven Champions League matches.
- Bayern Munich is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in the last five head-to-head matchups against Chelsea.
- Bayern Munich defeated Chelsea, 3-0, on the road in its most recent match on Feb. 25, 2020.
Bayern Munich vs Chelsea Prop Bet
All Bayern Munich-Chelsea betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team to Score the First Goal: Chelsea (+220) — Chelsea is in a massive hole, down 3-0 in aggregate on the road against a Champions League favorite. If they want any chance of advancing to the next round, they will have to score at least three away goals in Germany, while also defeating Munich by three goals or more. This means they will have to come out firing. Bayern Munich on the other hand does not need to press offensively right out of the gates. They can use their skilled defense to try and hold off Chelsea, at least until the London club puts one goal on the board. Chelsea has 11 total goals in the Champions League in 2019-2020.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.