Bayern Munich vs Atletico Madrid Match Info, Location & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Champions League Soccer - Group Stage
Bayern Munich (0-0-0, 0 points) vs. Atletico Madrid (0-0-0, 0 Points)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Allianz Arena — Munich, Germany
TV Coverage: TUDN [United States]
Stream: CBS All Access & fuboTV
Bayern Munich vs Atletico Madrid Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MUN: (-185) | ATL: (+500) | DRAW: (+330)
Spread: MUN: -1 (+145) | ATL: +1 (+145)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-154) | Under: (+126)
Team to Score the First Goal: MUN: (-240) | ATL: (+200) I NO GOALS: (+1500)
Odds to Win UEFA Champions League: MUN: (+430) | ATL: (+2300)
Bayern Munich vs Atletico Madrid Prediction & Expert Picks
All UEFA Champions League expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Bayern Munich Wins
Percentages: Bayern Munich (61%), Atletico Madrid (19%), Draw (20%)
Bayern Munich vs Atletico Madrid Betting Trends & Stats
- This is the first game of the UEFA Champions League Group Stage, meaning Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid are currently tied for first in Group A, with an 0-0-0 (W-D-L) record.
- Bayern Munich is 4-0-1 in its last five matches.
- Atletico Madrid is 1-3-1 in its last five matches.
- Bayern Munich defeated Atletico Madrid, 1-0, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 6, 2016.
- Bayern Munich is 2-2 in its four all-time head-to-head matches with Atletico Madrid.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.