Ball State vs Western Michigan Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Ball State Cardinals (2-3, 0-1 Mid-American) vs. Western Michigan Broncos (4-1, 1-0 Mid-American)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Waldo Stadium – Kalamazoo, MI
Ball State vs Western Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BALL: (+330) | WMU: (-450)
Spread: BALL: +10.5 (-108) | WMU: -10.5 (-112)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BALL: (N/A) | WMU: (N/A)
Ball State vs Western Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ball State: (34.2%) | Western Michigan: (65.8%)
Ball State vs Western Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Western Michigan is 23-21 in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ball State.
- Ball State defeated Western Michigan, 30-27, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Ball State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Western Michigan is 4-6 ATS in its last 10 games against Ball State.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Ball State's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Western Michigan's last five games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.