Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Ball State Cardinals and Western Michigan Broncos.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ball State vs Western Michigan Point Spread
The Broncos are 12.5-point home favorites against the Cardinals. Western Michigan is -110to cover the spread, while Ball State is -110 to cover as the 12.5-point underdog.
Ball State vs Western Michigan Over/Under
The over/under for the Ball State vs Western Michigan Week 6 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Ball State vs Western Michigan Moneyline
The Cardinals vs Broncos moneyline has Western Michigan as a -520 favorite, while Ball State is the +370 underdog on the road.
Ball State vs Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Western Michigan is 23-21 in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ball State.
- Ball State defeated Western Michigan, 30-27, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Ball State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Western Michigan is 4-6 ATS in its last 10 games against Ball State.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Ball State's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Western Michigan's last five games this season.
Ball State vs Western Michigan Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BALL: (+370) | WMU: (-520)
Spread: BALL: +12.5 (-110) | WMU: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BALL: (N/A) | WMU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.