Ball State vs Eastern Michigan Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Ball State Cardinals (3-3, 1-1 Mid-American) vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-2, 1-1 Mid-American)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Rynearson Stadium – Ypsilanti, MI
Ball State vs Eastern Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BALL: (-144) | EMU: (+118)
Spread: BALL: -2.5 (-115) | EMU: +2.5 (-105)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BALL: (N/A) | EMU: (N/A)
Ball State vs Eastern MichiganPrediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ball State: (74.3%) | Eastern Michigan: (25.7%)
Ball State vs Eastern Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ball State is 31-15 in 46 all-time head-to-head matchups against Eastern Michigan.
- Ball State defeated Eastern Michigan, 38-31, in their last meeting on Nov. 11, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in five of Ball State's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Eastern Michigan's last 12 games against Ball State.
- Ball State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Eastern Michigan is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Ball State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.