Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Ball State Cardinals and Eastern Michigan Eagles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ball State vs Eastern Michigan Point Spread
The Cardinals are 1.5-point road favorites against the Eagles. Ball State is -108 to cover the spread, while Eastern Michigan is -112 to cover as the 1.5-point underdog.
Ball State vs Eastern Michigan Over/Under
The over/under for the Ball State vs Eastern Michigan Week 7 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Ball State vs Eastern Michigan Moneyline
The Cardinals vs Eagles moneyline has Ball State as a -120 favorite, while Eastern Michigan is the -102 underdog at home.
Ball State vs Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Ball State is 31-15 in 46 all-time head-to-head matchups against Eastern Michigan.
- Ball State defeated Eastern Michigan, 38-31, in their last meeting on Nov. 11, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in five of Ball State's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Eastern Michigan's last 12 games against Ball State.
- Ball State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Eastern Michigan is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Ball State.
Ball State vs Eastern Michigan Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BALL: (-120) | EMU: (-102)
Spread: BALL: -1.5 (-108) | EMU: +1.5 (-112)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BALL: (N/A) | EMU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.