The Saturday schedule in the NHL includes a matchup between the Colorado Avalanche and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding today's NHL betting odds.
Avalanche vs Lightning Game Info
- Colorado Avalanche (56-19-7) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8)
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
Avalanche vs Lightning Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-160) | TB: (+132)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+164) | TB: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 6 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Avalanche vs Lightning Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Avalanche win (56.5%)
Avalanche vs Lightning Spread
- The Avalanche are favored by 1.5 goals at home against the Lightning. The Avalanche are +164 to cover the spread, while the Lightning are -200.
Avalanche vs Lightning Over/Under
- Avalanche versus Lightning on June 18 has an over/under of 6 goals, with the over -108 and the under -112.
Avalanche vs Lightning Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Lightning-Avalanche, Tampa Bay is the underdog at +132, and Colorado is -160 playing at home.