Avalanche vs Blues Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for NHL Playoffs Second Round Game 6
By Duel Staff
The NHL schedule on Friday includes the Colorado Avalanche taking on the St. Louis Blues.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NHL moneyline insights you need to know.
Avalanche vs Blues Game Info
- Colorado Avalanche (56-19-7) vs. St. Louis Blues (49-22-11)
- Date: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Enterprise Center -- St. Louis, Missouri
Avalanche vs Blues Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-188) | STL: (+155)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (134) | STL: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Avalanche vs Blues Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blues win (53.2%)
Avalanche vs Blues Spread
- The Avalanche are favored by 1.5 goals on the road against the Blues. The Avalanche are +134 to cover the spread, while the Blues are -162.
Avalanche vs Blues Over/Under
- Avalanche versus Blues, on May 27, has an over/under of 6.5, with the over being -128 and the under +104.
Avalanche vs Blues Moneyline
- The Avalanche vs Blues moneyline has Colorado as a -188 favorite, while St. Louis is a +155 underdog at home.