Avalanche vs Canucks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 23
By Duel Staff
Wednesday's slate in the NHL includes a matchup between the Colorado Avalanche and the Vancouver Canucks.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Avalanche vs Canucks Game Info
- Colorado Avalanche (45-13-5) vs. Vancouver Canucks (30-26-8)
- Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
Avalanche vs Canucks Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-265) | VAN: (+215)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (-102) | VAN: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Avalanche vs Canucks Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Avalanche win (69.5%)
Avalanche vs Canucks Spread
- The Avalanche are 1.5-goal home favorites against the Canucks. The Avalanche are -102 to cover the spread, and the Canucks are -120.
Avalanche vs Canucks Over/Under
- An over/under of 6.5 has been set for Avalanche-Canucks on March 23, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Avalanche vs Canucks Moneyline
- Vancouver is the underdog, +215 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a -265 favorite at home.