Australia vs England Cricket Match Location, Start Time & Stream
2019 ICC Cricket World Cup: Semifinals
Australia (7-0-2, 14 points) vs. England (6-0-3, 12 points)
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2019
Start Time: 5:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Warwickshire County Cricket Club
Location: Edgbaston – Birmingham, England
Stream: Sling TV
Australia vs England Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUS: (+118) | ENG: (-150)
Total Match Sixes: 10.5 – Under: (-110) | Over: (-122)
Team to Score the Most Sixes: AUS: (+145) | ENG: (-140) | TIE: (+800)
Team of Top Batsman: AUS: (-105) | ENG: (-135) TIE: (+7500)
Highest Opening Partnership: AUS: (-120) | ENG: (-120) TIE: (+6500)
Australia vs England Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- England is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Australia.
- Australia defeated England by 64 runs in their most recent meeting, which was a match played earlier in this 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup on June 25.
- Australia is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five completed matches.
- England is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five completed matches.
- Australia has appeared in seven ICC Cricket World Cup finals, winning five of those seven.
- Australia's five ICC Cricket World Cup titles (1987, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2015) are the most by any country, leading India and West Indies, who have two titles.
- England has appeared in three ICC Cricket World Cup finals, but has never won the title.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.