Augusto Sakai vs Tai Tuivasa Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 269 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Sakai vs Tuivasa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 269 — Preliminary Card Heavyweight Bout
Augusto Sakai (15-3-1, 11 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Tai "Bam Bam" Tuivasa (13-3-0, 12 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, December 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Sakai vs Tuivasa Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 269 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Augusto Sakai: (-110)
- Tai Tuivasa: (-110)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Sakai by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Sakai by Points: (N/A)
- Sakai by Submission: (N/A)
- Tuivasa by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Tuivasa by Points: (N/A)
- Tuivasa by Submission: (N/A)
Sakai vs Tuivasa Prediction
UFC 269 Sakai-Tuivasa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tai Tuivasa (79%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (88%)
Sakai vs Tuivasa Betting Trends & Stats
- Augusto Sakai lost to Jairzinho Rozenstruik, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on June 5, 2021.
- Tai Tuivasa defeated Greg Hardy, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on July 10, 2021.
- Sakai averages 5.10 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Tuivasa averages 4.48 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Sakai averages 3.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Tuivasa averages 3.48 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 51% defense rate.
- Sakai has a 66% takedown defense rate.
- Tuivasa has a 46% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.