Auburn vs Ole Miss Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Auburn Tigers (2-2, 2-2 SEC) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (1-3, 1-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium – Oxford, MS
Coverage: SEC Network
Auburn vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (-184) | MISS: (+146)
Spread: AUB: -3.5 (-112) | MISS: +3.5 (-108)
Total: 71.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (46%) | MISS: (54%)
Odds to Win SEC: AUB: (+20000) | MISS: (N/A)
Auburn vs Ole Miss Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Auburn: (74.7%) | Ole Miss: (25.3%)
Auburn vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Ole Miss, 20-14, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Auburn is 33-10 in the 43 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Auburn is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Auburn is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Auburn's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Ole Miss' last six games.
- Ole Miss is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Then-No. 15 Auburn lost to South Carolina, 30-22, on the road in Week 7.
- Ole Miss lost to Arkansas, 33-21, on the road in Week 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.