Auburn vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Auburn Tigers (14-1, 3-0 SEC) vs. No. 24 Alabama Crimson Tide (11-4, 2-1 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum — Tuscaloosa, AL
Auburn vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+130) | BAMA: (-156)
Spread: AUB: +3 (-110) | BAMA: -3 (-110)
Total: 156 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AUB: (+2800) | BAMA: (+3500)
Auburn vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama Crimson Tide win (56.3%)
Auburn vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 94-65 straight up in 159 all-time head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- Alabama defeated Auburn, 70-58, during their most recent meeting on March 2, 2021.
- Auburn is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Auburn's last six games.
- Alabama is 17-0 straight up in its last 17 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Alabama's last seven games against Auburn.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.