Auburn vs Penn State Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
No. 22 Auburn Tigers (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 10 Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Auburn vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+186) | PSU: (-235)
Spread: AUB: +6.5 (-114) | PSU: -6.5 (-106)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (N/A) | PSU: (N/A)
Auburn vs Penn State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Auburn: (42.3%) | Penn State: (57.7%)
Auburn vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Auburn and Penn State each have one win over the other in two head-to-head matchups.
- Auburn defeated Penn State, 13-9, in their last meeting at the Capital One Bowl on Jan. 1, 2003.
- The total has hit the over in four of Auburn's last five games.
- Penn State is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 home games.
- Auburn is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Penn State is 6-0 ATS in its last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.