Auburn vs LSU Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
No. 22 Auburn Tigers (3-1, 0-0 SEC) vs. LSU Tigers (3-1, 1-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Tiger Stadium – Baton Rouge, LA
Auburn vs LSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+148) | LSU: (-184)
Spread: AUB: +3.5 (-110) | LSU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (N/A) | LSU: (N/A)
Auburn vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Auburn: (68.2%) | LSU: (31.8%)
Auburn vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- LSU is 31-23-1 straight up in 55 all-time head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- Auburn defeated LSU, 48-11, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Auburn is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against LSU.
- The total has hit the under in each of Auburn's last seven away games.
- LSU is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of LSU's last five games against Auburn.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.