Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Auburn Tigers and Arkansas Razorbacks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Auburn vs Arkansas Point Spread
The Razorbacks are 4.5-point home favorites against the Tigers. Arkansas is -106 to cover the spread, while Auburn is -114 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Auburn vs Arkansas Over/Under
The over/under for the Auburn vs Arkansas Week 7 college football matchup is set at 54.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Auburn vs Arkansas Moneyline
The Tigers vs Razorbacks moneyline has Arkansas as a -205 favorite, while Auburn is the +164 underdog on the road.
Auburn vs Arkansas Betting Trends
- Auburn is 18-11-1 straight up in 30 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- Auburn defeated Arkansas, 30-28, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Auburn is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Arkansas.
- The total has hit the under in each of Auburn's last eight away games.
- Arkansas is 7-2 ATS in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Arkansas' last seven games against Auburn.
Auburn vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+164) | ARK: (-205)
Spread: AUB: +4.5 (-114) | ARK: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (N/A) | ARK: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.