Dream vs Aces Game Info
Atlanta Dream (5-19, 1-10 Away) vs. Las Vegas Aces (16-9, 10-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019
Start Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Mandalay Bay Event Center – Las Vegas, NV
Dream vs Aces Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+660) | LV: (-1000)
Spread: ATL: +12.5 (-110) | LV: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 153 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: ATL: (+24000) | LV: (+260)
Dream vs Aces Betting Trends and Stats
- Atlanta is 6-5 against the spread (ATS) on the road this season.
- Atlanta is 10-10 ATS as an underdog this season.
- Las Vegas is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Las Vegas is 9-13 ATS as a favorite this season.
Dream vs Aces Prop Bet
All Dream-Aces betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Dream) Total Points: Under 70 (-120) – The Atlanta Dream are the second-lowest scoring team in the WNBA, and will now have to face the Las Vegas Aces on the road. The Aces own the best defensive rating in the league, and the Dream have failed to score at least 70 points in three of their last four road games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.