Athletics vs Yankees Game Info
Oakland Athletics (77-56, 34-30 Away) vs. New York Yankees (88-47, 49-20 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 30, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – Bronx, NY
Athletics vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+120) | NYY: (-138)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-158) | NYY: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 11 – Over (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 19% | NYY: 81%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Brett Anderson (10-9, 4.08 ERA) | NYY: C.C. Sabathia (5-8, 4.99 ERA)
Athletics vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Oakland's last five road games against the Yankees.
- Oakland is 4-1 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has the over in eight of the Yankees' last nine home games.
- The Yankees are 11-2 straight up in their last 13 home games.
Athletics vs Yankees Stats
- Oakland is averaging 5.14 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.86 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Brett Anderson is 0-6 with a 6.86 ERA in eight career starts against the Yankees.
- CC Sabathia is 11-12 with a 4.66 ERA in 32 career starts against Oakland.
Athletics vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Athletics-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Aaron Judge (+200) — After being hampered by injuries earlier in the season, Aaron Judge is starting to pick things up in the power department, with seven homers in August. Judge is just 1-for-4 in his career against Athletics' lefty Brett Anderson, but the towering Yankees' outfielder crushes southpaws. On the season, Judge owns a monstrous .358/.475/.704 batting line against lefties, with seven homers in 81 at-bats.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.