Athletics vs Indians Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Wednesday, May 22
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Athletics vs Indians Game Info
Oakland Athletics (24-25, 10-15 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (25-22, 14-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Athletics vs Indians Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-112) | CLE: (-102)
Spread: OAK: -1.5 (+130) | CLE: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 64% | CLE: 36%
Starting Pitcher: OAK: Frankie Montas (5-2, 2.67 ERA) | CLE: Jefry Rodriguez (1-3, 3.45 ERA)
Athletics vs Indians Betting Trends & Stats
- Oakland is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Oakland is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cleveland's last six games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Cleveland's last 14 games.
Athletics vs Indians Prop Bet
- Matt Olson to Hit a Home Run: (+210) – While many anticipated Matt Olson to struggle with power coming off a hamate bone injury, Olson has acclimated well since his return from the IL. The lefty power batter has also whacked four homers in his last nine games. Today, he faces a righty in Jefry Rodriguez, who he has homered against in one prior matchup, in a park where Olson holds a career .700 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.