Athletics vs Cubs Game Info
Oakland Athletics (65-49, 28-26 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (61-52, 40-19 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Athletics vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+126) | CHC: (-144)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-150) | CHC: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 28% | CHC: 72%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Homer Bailey (9-7, 5.20 ERA) | CHC: José Quintana (9-7, 4.40 ERA)
Athletics vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Oakland is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in in its last six games.
- Oakland is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- The Cubs are 8-2 straight up in their last 10 home games.
- The Cubs are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
Athletics vs Cubs Stats
- Oakland is averaging 5.11 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.96 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Homer Bailey is 8-5 with a 4.86 ERA in 20 career starts against the Cubs.
- José Quintana is 1-0 with a 3.31 ERA in five career starts against Oakland.
Athletics vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Athletics-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Anthony Rizzo (+400) – True to his name, Athletics' starter Homer Bailey has given up more than a few long balls in his career. Today the veteran righty will have to navigate a Cubs' lineup with some dangerous lefties, namely Anthony Rizzo. The slugging first baseman has hit 17 of his 21 homers against righties this season and dominated Bailey in his career to the tune of a .393/.514/.750 batting line with two homers in 28 at-bats.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.