Athletics vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, July 24
By Zach Brunner
Athletics vs Astros Game Info
Oakland Athletics (58-44, 27-24 Away) vs. Houston Astros (65-38, 37-15 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Athletics vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+184) | HOU: (--215)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-106) | HOU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 5% | HOU: 95%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Chris Bassitt (7-4, 3.96 ERA) | HOU: Justin Verlander (12-4, 2.99 ERA)
Athletics vs Astros Betting Trends
- Oakland is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oakland's last six games.
- Houston is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last five games.
Athletics vs Astros Stats
- Oakland is averaging 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 5.23 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Chris Bassitt is 1-0 with a 3.27 ERA in four career appearances (three starts) against Houston.
- Justin Verlander is 13-6 with a 2.55 ERA in 21 career starts against Oakland.
Athletics vs Astros Prop Bet
All Athletics-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Khris Davis (+290) — Davis has hit 16 home runs this season, with nine coming against right-handed pitchers, like Verlander. Davis has found more success on the road this season, hitting nine home runs with a .442 slugging percentage (.352 at home). Davis has also had success against Verlander, hitting four home runs and owning a 1.357 slugging percentage in 14 at-bats.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.