Athletics vs Angels Game Info
Oakland Athletics (43-38, 19-19 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (41-40, 21-18 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
Athletics vs Angels Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+140) | LAA: (-162)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-148) | LAA: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 60% | LAA: 40%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Tanner Anderson (0-2, 4.20 ERA) | LAA: Griffin Canning (2-4, 3.88 ERA)
Athletics vs Angels Betting Trends
- Oakland is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- Oakland is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Angels' last five games.
- The Angels are 10-5 straight up in their last 15 games.
Athletics vs Angels Stats
- Oakland is averaging 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Tanner Anderson has a 3.18 ERA in his lone start on the road this season. He has never faced the Angels in his career.
- Griffin Canning has a 0-1 record with a 3.75 ERA in two career starts against Oakland.
Athletics vs Angels Prop Bet
All Athletics-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Griffin Canning - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-144) – Canning is coming off an extra day of rest, so he's set up for a nice performance tonight. The Los Angeles Angels' starter has fanned at least six hitters in two of his last four starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.