Athletics vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 26
By Duel Staff
The Thursday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Oakland Athletics and the Texas Rangers.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Athletics vs Rangers Game Info
- Oakland Athletics (19-27) vs. Texas Rangers (19-23)
- Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Athletics vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OAK: (-126) | TEX: (+108)
- Spread: OAK: -1.5 (+168) | TEX: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Athletics vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Oakland Athletics will give the start to Frankie Montas (2-4, 1.64 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Rangers will turn to Martin Perez (3-2, 1.64).
Athletics vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (64.1%)
Athletics vs Rangers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Athletics-Rangers, Oakland is the favorite at -126, and Texas is +108 playing on the road.
Athletics vs Rangers Spread
The Rangers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Athletics. The Rangers are -205 to cover the spread, and the Athletics are +168.
Athletics vs Rangers Over/Under
The over/under for the Athletics versus Rangers game on May 26 has been set at 6.5, with -128 odds on the over and +104 odds on the under.
Athletics vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Athletics have come away with four wins in the six contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Oakland has a win-loss record of 3-2 when favored by -126 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Oakland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 17 of their 42 opportunities.
- The Rangers have compiled a 15-16 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 48.4% of those games).
- Texas has gone 14-11 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer (56%).
- Texas has played in 42 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-19-6).