Cover Photo: Getty Images
Astros vs Yankees Game Info
Houston Astros (48-29, 21-18 Away) vs. New York Yankees (48-27, 27-13 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Astros vs Yankees Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+154) | NYY: (-178)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-124) | NYY: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 30% | NYY: 70%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Wade Miley (6-4, 3.30 ERA) | NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (5-5, 3.23 ERA)
Astros vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games.
- Houston has lost six straight games and seven of its last 10.
- The total has hit the over in nine of the Yankees' last 13 games.
- The Yankees have won seven in a row, the longest current winning streak in the Majors.
Astros vs Yankees Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.08 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.52 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Wade Miley has posted an 0-4 record with a 5.86 ERA in 10 career starts against the Yankees.
- Masahiro Tanaka has posted a 0-2 record with a 3.33 ERA in six career starts against Houston.
Astros vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Astros vs Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Masahiro Tanaka Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+108) — Tanaka has done a solid job of striking out hitters of late. Over his last four starts, he has struck out at least six in three of them. Additionally, he struck out 10 in his last outing.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.