Astros vs Yankees Game Info
Houston Astros (107-55, 47-34 Away) vs. New York Yankees (103-59, 57-24 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 18, 2019
Time: 7:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Astros vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-144) | NYY: (+126)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+114) | NYY: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 59% | NYY: 41%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Justin Verlander (0-0, 2.70 ERA) | NYY: James Paxton (0-0, 3.86 ERA)
Astros vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Houston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against the Yankees.
- Houston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Yankees' last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last five home games.
Astros vs Yankees Stats
- Houston averaged 5.68 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Yankees averaged 5.82 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Justin Verlander is 8-7 with a 3.55 ERA in 22 career starts against the Yankees. The Astros won Game 2 of this series against the Yankees when Verlander started.
- James Paxton is 8-4 with a 3.24 ERA in 14 career starts against Houston. The Yankees lost Game 2 of this series against Houston when Paxton started.
Yankees vs Astros Prop Bet
All Yankees-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Paxton - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-152) — The Yankees will turn to James Paxton in an elimination Game 5 against the Astros tonight at Yankee Stadium. The lefty has not pitched his best this postseason, allowing three runs in 4 2/3 innings in his lone start against the Twins. He also got the quick hook in Game 2 against the Astros, failing to complete the third inning after 2 1/3 innings of work. Paxton only totaled three strikeouts, and is vulnerable to another short outing in this decisive game against the Astros, which severely limits his strikeout upside against a formidable Astros lineup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.