The Houston Astros will face the Chicago White Sox in MLB action on Thursday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Astros vs White Sox Game Info
- Houston Astros (76-43) vs. Chicago White Sox (61-57)
- Date: Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Astros vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-132) | CHW: (+112)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+122) | CHW: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Astros vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Luis Garcia (9-8) for the Houston Astros, and Lucas Giolito (9-6) for the Chicago White Sox.
Astros vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (55.4%)
Astros vs White Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Astros, Chicago is the underdog at +112, and Houston is -132 playing on the road.
Astros vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are at +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The White Sox are -146 to cover the spread, and the Astros are +122.
Astros vs White Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for the Astros versus White Sox contest on August 18 has been set at 8.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Astros vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 97 games this year and have walked away with the win 65 times (67%) in those games.
- This year, Houston has won 53 of 78 games when listed as at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 43 of their 113 opportunities.
- The White Sox have gone 19-21 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 47.5% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Chicago has an 11-13 record (winning 45.8% of its games).
- Chicago has played in 106 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 45 times (45-55-6).