Cover Photo: Getty Images
Astros vs Red Sox Game Info
Houston Astros (31-15, 15-11 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (23-22, 12-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 19, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Astros vs Red Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+150) | BOS: (-174)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-142) | BOS: +1.5 (-138)
Total: 9 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 26% | BOS: 74%
Starting Pitcher: HOU: Wade Miley (4-2, 3.51 ERA) | BOS: Chris Sale (1-5, 4.24 ERA)
Astros vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Houston is 2-4 straight up in its last six games against Boston.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last seven games.
- Boston is 12-5 straight up in its last 17 games.
Astros vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Astros-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- J.D. Martinez to Hit a Home Run (+240) – Martinez is one of the most feared power hitters in baseball, already sporting nine home runs thus far, and he's been even more formidable against left-handed pitchers this season. Six of Martinez's nine home runs have come against left-handed pitching this year. The Houston Astros are trotting out lefty Wade Miley, which could play to Martinez's advantage this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.