Astros vs Rays Game 7 Info
American League Championship Series Game 7 (TB Leads Series 3-3)
No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31) vs. No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20)
Date: Friday, Oct. 16, 2020
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Astros vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+106) | TB: (-124)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-200) | TB: -1.5 (+166)
Total: 8 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (12%) | TB: (88%)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+330) | TB: (+270)
Astros vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Astros: Lance McCullers Jr. (3-3, 3.93 ERA)
Rays: Charlie Morton (2-2, 4.74 ERA)
Astros vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Astros vs Rays Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Tampa Bay, 7-4, in Game 6 of the ALCS.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last six games.
- Houston is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Tampa Bay's last eight games.
- Tampa Bay is 12-5 straight up in its last 17 games.
Astros vs Rays Stats
- Houston is averaging 4.71 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.78 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.