Astros vs Rays Game Info
2019 American League Division Series Game 4: (HOU leads series 2-1)
Houston Astros (107-55, 47-34 Away) vs Tampa Bay Rays (96-66, 48-33 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Astros vs Rays Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-240) | TB: (+210)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-144) | TB: +1.5 (+124)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 72% | TB: 28%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Justin Verlander (21-6, 2.58 ERA) | TB: Diego Castillo (5-8, 3.41 ERA)
Astros vs Rays Betting Trends
- Houston is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Houston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Tampa Bay's last six home games against Houston.
- Tampa Bay is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 home games.
Astros vs Rays Stats
- Houston averaged 5.68 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay averaged 4.73 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Justin Verlander is 10-4 with a 3.17 ERA in 20 career starts against Tampa Bay.
- Diego Castillo is 0-1 with a 3.38 ERA in six career appearances (zero starts) against Houston.
Astros vs Rays Prop Bet
All Astros-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Justin Verlander - Strikeouts: Under 8.5 (-138) — The Astros failed to sweep the Rays in Game 3, and now go for the series win Tuesday night with Justin Verlander on the mound. The Cy Young hopeful was brilliant in Game 1 against the Rays, spinning seven scoreless innings and striking out eight batters. However, as good as Verlander has been, he has failed to exceed eight strikeouts in two straight starts against Tampa (he struck out four Rays on Aug. 27) and may have difficulty surpassing the mark once again tonight in Tampa.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.