Astros vs Rays Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for ALDS Game 3
Astros vs Rays Game Info
2019 American League Division Series Game 3: (HOU leads series 2-0)
Houston Astros (107-55, 47-34 Away) vs Tampa Bay Rays (96-66, 48-33 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 7, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Astros vs Rays Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-150) | TB: (+130)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-108) | TB: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 8 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 84% | TB: 16%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Zack Greinke (18-5, 2.93 ERA) | TB: Charlie Morton (16-6, 3.05 ERA)
Astros vs Rays Betting Trends
- Houston has outscored Tampa Bay, 9-3, in the first two games of this series.
- The total has hit the under in Houston's last five road games against Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Tampa Bay's last eight games against American League opponents.
Astros vs Rays Stats
- Houston averaged 5.68 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay averaged 4.73 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Zack Greinke is 4-6 with a 3.36 ERA in 17 career appearances (14 starts) against Tampa Bay.
- Charlie Morton is 4-6 with a 6.28 ERA in 11 career starts against Houston.
Astros vs Rays Prop Bet
All Astros-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline / Total Runs Double: Houston Astros / Under 7.5 (+240) — If we're looking at historical trends, as mentioned above, the total has hit the under in the last five games the Astros have played against Tampa Bay as well as six of the last eight games the Rays have played against AL opponents. In terms of who wins this game, the Astros are favored (-150 moneyline) and the pitching matchup seemingly favors Houston too. Rays starter Charlie Morton has struggled in his career against the Astros, with a career 6.29 ERA, while Houston starter Zach Greinke has been solid against Tampa Bay, sporting a 3.36 ERA.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.